Thank you very much for playing " OBAKEIDORO!"
FREE STYLE, Inc. (henceforth referred to as "our company") has set the following guidelines regarding the streaming and uploading of playthrough videos for this game.
The entire development team would like all players to enjoy the game by uploading introductory videos, playthrough videos, and livestreams.
· These guidelines apply to all works (henceforth referred to as "our content") including productions, performances, and exhibitions .related to " OBAKEIDORO!", to which our company owns exclusive copyright.
· These guidelines apply to all individuals and private organizations.
· Business organizations should contact us individually.
- Contact us here
· Please post your content while adhering to the guidelines set by Nintendo Co., Ltd.
- The guidelines for Nintendo Co., Ltd. are listed here
· The following are prohibited:
(1) Actions that violate our guidelines, the individual rules set by our company, or the purpose of our content
(2) Actions that severely damage the reputation of our company or our content, or that harm any third party in the same way
(3) Content that is excessively against public order and morals
(4) Content promoting specific religious or political beliefs
(5) Actions that infringe upon third-party rights
· The content of the guidelines is subject to change without prior notice. In addition, please note that our company is not responsible for any losses due to the revisions of the guidelines.
· When deemed necessary by our company, there may be cases in which individual users are requested to cease playing the game. In addition, please note that our company is not responsible for any losses that occur from this.
· "オバケイドロ！" Trademark pending in Japan.
These guidelines are in effect as of August 1, 2019.